Friday, May 21, 2010

Ugh. After all that time spent making my nails look gorge, shiny, smooth, perfect, I gte to work this morning to find taht I have the same problem today as I did yesterday morning. The Seche Vite made my nail polish peel in LESS THAN 24 HOURS!!! What the f***? This is supposed to be so great, I even applied it over wet polish, as per the website, but its still crappy. It could be that the China Glaze flip flop fantasy is a weird texture or something, it does dry kind of flat and matte-ish, so I'll try again tonight with a different texture, maybe a creme or jelly instead of a neon. We shall see. In the meantime I plan on going to Sallys to get a stickier base coat, and Poshe topcoat, which is supposedly somewhat like Seche Vite. Maybe that will work better for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online