Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Update

School has been so stressful lately. After I finish this semester I'll have just 2 classes to go before I apply for my dental program! Praying I get in!

My baby puppy love, Brooklynn, gets spayed on April 21st. I am so nervous. I don't like my doggies having surgery but I don't want her to have puppies and contribute to the shelter problems.

Money has been a bit of an issue lately. I stress over it so much. And the sad part is that I work my ass off and still can't afford to move out. I'm still paying off my car repairs from the wreck I had in November. I really want my own place with me and Brooklynn and Scout and Morelli. And I would like to get a new car. Not a new new car, but a new to me car. At least a 2009 or 2010 model.

Goals! I have lots of things I am aspiring to. So many things to accomplish!

I am off to eat dinner and study for my Anatomy and Physiology test! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online