Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Review and Swatch: Philosophy Lipgloss in Cinnamon Buns

Philosophy is a really great brand. Their packaging is top notch and the quality of their products are great! In Ulta a few weeks back I picked up their lipgloss in cinnamon buns. It smells so good but not too overpowering to me and I can't tell that it has a taste. Its a clear color with lots of yellow gold glitter in it. It has a pretty long ingredient list but I don't see any parabens on here! It is pretty thick n' goopy but its not super duper sticky or anythin. Recommended? Yes! I want to go back and get the other scents and colors too.

Let's Review
Great smell
Nice color
Decent lasting power
All in all a fun little lipgloss.
Stay away if you don't fancy cinammon smells! Durrrr.
Apologies for the awkward self tanner on my arm. Will address that issue later. Hehe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online