Thursday, February 24, 2011

Revire and Swatch: OPI Guy Meets Gal-veston

This is one of the new Spring 2011 polishes from the OPI Texas collection. Named after a city I live not too far from, GMG is a gorge coral jelly that applies like a dream.

OPI calls it a "sorbet" finish...it's a jelly...it is really sheer on the first coat but gets significantly more punchy with a second coat. I prefer three coats topped off with Poshé myself.

My fam has a cabin at Bolivar so of course this is the first polish I bought from this collection!

Coral is a hot color for spring and summer so give this polish a try!

I know my skin looks yellow in some of these. Lol. I adjusted the color settings to get the color of the polish to be accurate.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online