Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Its been a long time.



So...it's been a long time since I last put anything here. Not that anyone reads this anyway. But I figured I'd do things I love and hate about myself.

Likes
PhotobucketI like that I actually have an ass instead of a nass (no ass)

PhotobucketI have decent length eyelashes

PhotobucketMy skin gets spotty sometimes but it's generally healthy

PhotobucketI like my height, even though I'm short

PhotobucketMy legs have a fairly decent shape even though there are a lot of scars on them

HATES
PhotobucketI hate that my face is asymetrical. It makes me so ugly in the face. My lips bother me the most. I hate hate hate them.

PhotobucketMy nose is ugly and large even though I had 2 surgeries done on it

PhotobucketI have a very very small chest


I am very self conscious and I hate my face. I know I'll never be as gorge as my friends. Its quite depressing. I had a rather hard time coming up with the good things. In jr. high I wouldn't even look myself in the mirror. There are days when I feel pretty and then I try to take a photo for facebook or swatching something and I feel terrible after that.

Any tips on how to be less self conscious?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online